Monday, April 19, 2010

Overseen in Seoul


A protest held in front of Sejong Arts Center, which is next to Central Government Complex, and opposite of some ministerial buildings across the Sejongno Road.

This is the time when I wish I know more about Korean language, because I don't know what are they protesting about T_T

Police on-the-look.

I'd say police in Seoul are very efficient. They are almost everywhere and patrol every corner of the street. You will see policemen on duty every 50-100 meter, no matter which street or road you're on in Seoul City. Perhaps this gives the metropolitan citizens a sense of security (am not sure what Seoul citizens feel about this as I have not came across with any social sciences-related research or reports about this matter).
Reminds me of the time when I worked for social sciences research company and conducting interviews asking people how they perceive about the society, economy, politics, and whatnot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment