Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I lost 3 KG in 3 days (or 2 and a half day to be exact!)

Avocado blended with soy milk and topping with blueberries
  1. It sounds simple and what you need to do within these 3 days are: Detox for 2 days, eat fruits only for 1 day (on the first day), and 1 hour workout at gym for 2 days-----my total weight loss is 3 Kg. Cool!
Alternate Plan A
  1. My detox plan used to be very simple: drink 2 litres of water in the morning for 1 week. And then you eat normal lunch, tea break and dinner or even supper for the rest of the day. I did this during primary school and secondary school when I felt there is too many toxin in my body LOL. Sounds good? Not everyone can drink 2 litres of plain water in the morning.
  • My first try (primary 5 I think) I could only drink 800 ml. But I manage to swallow down 1.5 litre the next morning and on the third morning I can drink 2 litres without feeling want to puke.
  • I repeated my water detox plan later in university not because I were gaining weight but because I ate nasi lemak nasi goreng and all the unhealthy devilish yummy Malaysian food everyday but still remain slim. I thought there must be something wrong with me (ada ulat dalam perut?) so decided to wash myself clean by drinking lotsa water.
  • And I can tell you that for my 3 years of Bachelor study, almost everyday I peed oily urine and also oily faeces. What to do, we were not allowed to cook on campus (no kitchen at all by the way) and I stayed on-campus for 3 full years, so I ate out EVERY SINGLE DAY and the food are damn oily.
Kiwis and fresh blueberries
Alternate Plan B (which I was adopting now)
  1. But here in Oz the food are fatty in terms of margarine fat and yeast fat and I don't really fancy salad without salad dressing. Hence on Day 1 I try to use fruit detox: Avocado soy drink with blueberries and 2 kiwis for brunch on the first day of detox. That's all.
  • When feeling hungry just drink lots of water. When you go to pee you will see oily substance in your urine! That means the detox plan is success! I also did an one hour workout at the gym in the evening: burn 100 calories on treadmill, another 100 on the peddler, and another 100 on cycling. I did some weighing too on my legs and arms. And of course don't forget a must do routine: pilates. Go to sleep early if you are very hungry.
  1. On Day 2, if you cannot stand drinking plain water only in the morning you can choose to make yourself some tea. Some people prefer green tea but for me OoLong tea is the best. For the differences and benefits read this, and this.
  • I love Oolong tea since I'm young, before I read about these articles, mohoho. I ate 2 kiwis for lunch. But in the evening I felt very hungry so I decided to eat very little rice with lots of carrots, 100g of baked beans and very little tuna. And then rest for at least half an hour before you drink water or tea (if you drink right after eating it won't help digestion).
  1. On Day 3, repeat Day 1's routine: water or tea in the morning, avocado drink for brunch, workout at the gym for one hour. It was at the gym that I weighed myself and found out I lost 3 Kg. So I happily went back and make myself Day 2's dinner with more rice, more carrots, more tuna, and more baked beans LOL. Topping with cheese some more^^
And with this detox + exercise plan I manage to fit into super skinny jeans in the shortest timeframe possible, yay! Which means I lose 1 to 2 size perhaps?

6 comments:

  1. u mean avocado? make it sweet then^^
    can add condensed milk, it would be avocado smoothie^^ or add ice cubes and blend, become avocado sweet ice-blended^^ no "weird" taste for those who are not used to avocado^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me do d baby step 1st. drink 2 litre of water in the morning.
    n...4 my record,i oni drink few glass 1 day cos im so lazy...mebe dat explain why my skin looks dry. *Ouch* >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, that's the best starting point! XD
    if u did, u will feel the impact of 'cleansing' and 'detoxing' right away^^ my friends who start to follow this all claim they feel the 'oomph'^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah. so hard to swallow 2 litre in d morning! i oni can do 500ml. lol. but my elbow skin less cracking d. hohoho. but im still bloated at tummy T_T .darn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. continue it for a time being so that all the unwanted substances can be flushed out of ur body to make sure the detox works XD may be u need some fruits to smooth up the process!

    jia you jia you! ^o^

    ReplyDelete