Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What do I want to do and how am I going to do

Anna Jinshikaya
  1. I am rubbing my temples, though may not as graceful as Anna Jinshikaya.
  2. I hope the light bulb can come to me when I need it. I need to write as much as I can, NOW.
  3. At the same time I wish I can live my life to the fullest, not missing any moments of it. And not sitting in front of the PC or laptop staring at the blank Microsoft Word document with only 2 or 3 lines. And not checking FB and emails like an OCD.
  4. The weather is so hot, I don't want to walk under the scorching sun any more, my arms and my face are already tanned, in 3 days. But I need my soy milk.
  5. Just stop ranting and continue to write something academic dammit.
  6. Today is Remembrance Day. Lest we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment