Thursday, April 30, 2009

something to make all of us pening

Come across with this in one of the blogs. It's interesting though. I think it may be passed around through emails but I have yet to receive one. Trying to look at the lady in the picture. First question: Which way is she turning? The answer varies among people. some see her turning left and some see her turning right. It signifies which side of the brain we use the most. Next, is a bit tricky. Now, try to look at the picture, and make her turn in the opposite direction. Can you do that? It's say that people who can make the lady turning left and right at will (i.e. instantly, in 1 seconds, the lady will change the turning direction), this group of people belongs to IQ160 and above (meaning those Stanford and Havard students lah---their average IQ is 160, not less than 140, while 180 is not surprising). At first I kept seeing her turning to right. I couldn't understand how the hell is she turning left because I am sure and certain that she's turning with her right leg stand still and left leg stretching out. Then I try every means like kelip-kelip mata, staring at her shoulder, staring at her head, staring at the whole picture, etc, to make turn in another way round. finally I succeed. But not to the extend want her to turn left she'll turn left, and want her to turn right she'll turn right lah. I need 6-15 seconds to make her switch rotation. How to do that? SPOILER ALERT (don't read this before you try!!!): Either staring at her head or at her standing foot. I found foot is easier to make her turn to another direction lah. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment