Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grocery shopping in the evening

Bundoora Square in the evening
Today is so damn cold. Even though the sun is shining bright in the morning, it's cold like hell. Have no choice but to go out for grocery shopping. I cannot live a day without Muesli and Soya milk T_T The vegetables are running out, only left 3 carrots, as for fruits only left 2 avocados and 2 kiwis. Cannot last for more than 2-3 days T_T Thanks Tracy for accompanying me for grocery shopping. If not feels like 'procrastinating' the grocery shopping. I know I have been abusing the use of the word 'procrastinate' like forever, but I don't care, muahaha. We left our office together and took a tram ride to the nearest shopping centre, Bundoora Square. Had been hand-off potato chips for quite some time, so I bought 1 korean prawn keropok and everybody's favourite: Smith's Original Potato Chips T_T Last time I finished 6 packs of Smith's Potato Chips in 7 days. Thereafter I feel guilty of comsuming so many chips in one go so keep my hands off the chips for quite some time. Compensation, compensation. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete